Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yesterday is History

... tomorrows a Mystery and today is a gift that is why its know as the present, a wonderful Chinese proverb… Paulownia, a wonderful Chinese wood. For now the board building is definitely on hold as I have signed a contract to return to DBGI in Wollongong, Australia, starting 01/12/2008. So the wait must go on until a suitable building area is arranged and material sort... thats if I don't redesign the whole thing between now and then. I will be staying with a friend (John) initially until Marta and Miguel head over or a nice place comes up, I just need to get myself a bike and East Corrimal here I come.

I guess I will also shelve this BLOG and start more of a general blog to regularly post for my son to read... I have just installed a neat little "gadget" on this vista side bar thingy that may make posting even easier, so let's see how this goes, if all is good it is a much easier way to publish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home