Thursday, July 17, 2008

The wait...

It’s been a while without any hard progress on the construction of the board but it will hopefully recommence in 2 months time... I hope!

What has been happening: We have just moved out of town to the family get-together house/farm/vine-yard that no one has actually lived in for quite a few years and have been spending quite a bit of time rewiring and putting things in place (when not sitting on the veranda drinking a beer and trying to have an intelligent conversation with the dog). It has a shed around 7 x 3m that I will be fitting out to build the board (just the basics to start with) but still more then half full of junk that needs to be removed... Also my laptop blew up yet another reason for me not updating anything including the finalisation of the designs; but I got myself a nice 17" HP laptop now so with a little bit of luck I can still salvage enough of the info from my burnt out Toshiba to finish of the designs.

Why 2 months and not right now: well I am off back home to Australia in a couple of weeks to spend a month mucking around with friends and family. I hope everyone is well, the dream is well and truely alive... Note that my email gsmith@netcabo.pt is not active, in future please use:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home